Privacy Fellowship Manager
About The Job
Who We Are
The Innovators Network Foundation (INF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation that focuses on current public policy issues affecting tech-driven industries, including privacy, intellectual property (IP), and antitrust/competition policies. Our team is professional, collaborative, and effective, and together we have a high success rate, developing a deep record of research and thought leadership on the most critical public policy issues for small tech companies.
Who You Are
• Serving as the main point of contact for program fellows, communicating expectations to the fellows, tracking fellows’ activity per their agreements;
• Developing expertise in privacy law and policy, particularly as it relates to children’s privacy, health privacy, and existing and pending privacy regulations and legislation at the international, federal, and state levels;
• Monitoring events for potential speaking engagements for privacy fellows;
• Helping develop suggested writing topics for privacy fellows;
• Coordinating opportunities for the fellows (panels, conferences, media, etc.);
• Helping draft supporting and promotional materials, including blog posts, press releases, and statements;
• Drafting and managing the review of policy white papers, letters, filings, and similar materials on privacy law and policy;
• Reporting fellows’ activities to the rest of the Innovators Network Foundation and App Association team, policymakers, and general public; and
• Assisting with travel, accommodations, and expense reimbursement, as necessary, for privacy fellows to attend or participate in events related to fellowship duties.
The ideal candidate possesses:
• A bachelor’s degree;
• Post-college work experience a plus;
• Graduate degree, especially a law degree, is a plus;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple schedules and keep engaged with several individuals;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Keen interest in the public policy and legal issues around privacy; and
• Strong academic credentials.
To apply for the Privacy Fellowship Manager, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com.